...to write this post to its fullest, but here's a snippet of what's been going on around here lately.
- Annie & Ta celebrated their birthdays by having a (small) party at our house with close friends and family. Annie is the first child (since having Ta) that I haven't been pregnant with the next child by the time the 1st birthday rolled around. Makes me a little sad...
- TJ's bike was stolen from our carport the same day as his birthday (Happy Birthday, Babe!). The police were called, a report was completed, and fear set in. Fear that someone had come past both cars parked to block the entrance of the carport, INSIDE my carport & near the back door, rummaged through our stuff, decided on what to take, and managed to do so without any of us waking or dogs barking. SCARY!!!!
- TJ installed a motion-sensor light with the help of his dad to deter anyone considering returning for more "stuff"
- TJ finally finished siding around the back of the house. It looks so wonderful! I can't wait for him to do the front since that's what most people see...
- Th, Ta, & T.G. are all 3 playing baseball this year. They love it but we're extra busy now!
- Annie took her first steps by herself last night. She walked to Jenna, our dog, and then she walked to me. Not sure if I'm ready for her to be walking...
- Teagan is accident-prone. She has had more goose-eggs, black eyes, and other injuries than all of my other children combined. Her latest injury was a black-eye from hitting the couch followed by a dislocated elbow that resulted in an ER trip to have it reset. Her eye isn't totally healed so I kinda felt weird about taking her, like everyone was thinking the worst.
- Finally, I have a chest cold that I can't seem to shake. I feel better, but the congestion in my head and chest seems never ending. Hoping I feel 100% soon!
I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make its boast in the Lord; The humble shall hear of it and be glad. Oh, magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together. I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears. ~Psalm 34:1-4